[mythtv-users] Btaudio and ATI TV Wonder VE

Merle Reine merle.reine at lindows.com
Tue Mar 25 16:38:50 UTC 2003

I installed the latest mythtv from cvs and using the ATI Wonder VE, the
sound out works. I will load it again right now and send a copy of my
modules.conf .  I have found that I do not have to manually load the
bttv, etc. any more.  I thought it was a function of mythtv doing
something but I plug it in, install myth, start myth and it just works.
A fresh install of LindowsOS or Red Hat.  I will check it again in a few
minutes.  I am not getting sound passed through the pci bus from tuner
card to audio.  I am getting audio out of the VE and patch cable to the
sound card input though.

--
Merle Reine <merle.reine at lindows.com>
Lindows.com Hardware Certification