Capture Card Resolution -- was: Re: [mythtv-users] 2 Capture card questions

Ken VanDine ken at bizrace.com
Wed Mar 19 18:36:08 UTC 2003

This is great info, but I can't seem to capture above 320x240.  I have a WinTV
Go on a P4 1.5G system.  I try anything higher than 320x240 the quality gets
worse.  It appears to be capturing at 320x240 and scaling up.  Do you think
that is what is happening?  I would really like some guidance.  Is it possible
to force it to not use overlay mode?

Any help would be appreciated.

Thanks,
--Ken