[mythtv-users] DVD on Linux

Larry Matter mythtv at matter.net
Mon Mar 17 21:38:43 UTC 2003

OK, way off topic, but I'm sure someone will know this answer.

I have tried both Xine and Ogle.  Neither of them seem able to
reverse-play.  Any reason for this?  I find it annoying when I have missed
some dialog and can't backup to hear it again (unless I skip to the
beginning of the chapter).

Maybe I'm just hitting he wrong keys...

Thanks,
Larry