[mythtv-users] Inserting channel info into MySQL for countries not listed in setup

Dennis van Onselen drvo at kabelfoon.nl
Tue Mar 18 19:48:21 UTC 2003

I just wanted to pass on some info from setting up a separate frontend
and backend system

I picked up a EPIA M9000 board and set it up for my mythfronted.
Everything looked good, except Myth would freeze when I went to watch tv
or recorded. Found my problem was that Full Duplex was on. Turned it
off, now I am enjoying a very quiet set top box. My wife will be happy
now that there is not a jet engine in the living room ;)