[mythtv-users] FW: running setup

Justin yell at rogers.com
Mon Mar 17 12:59:23 UTC 2003

Ok,

I did try that,  It found the libraries at /usr/local/lib so I added
that to the end of ld.so.conf rebooted (to double check it got used...)
but still the same error.  Btw I am running on mandrake 9.0 (musta been
pretty tired when I posted this yesterday not to mention that...).

Is there something I gotta do to make sure that ld.so.conf gets used? I
apologize if this is blazingly obvious im fairly new to Linux

Justin