[mythtv-users] Weird Problem with Settings

Christopher Miles twitch at nervestaple.com
Fri Mar 14 03:53:48 UTC 2003

I appreciate everyone's assistance, and I finally managed to get
everything working! :)

I missed the fact that you have to run the "mythfrontend" program. I
was running "mythbackend" and then "mythtv". I was searching around for
clues and I saw the file in the bin directory.

I apologize for being such a dope!

Thanks again,
-- Miles