[mythtv-users] xmame fullscreen not really fullscreen

Mike Wohlgemuth mjw at woogie.net
Thu Mar 13 22:10:21 UTC 2003

Hi,

  I'm new to this alias.  I've followed the
instructions
for installting MythTV.  I've read all the posts in
both
the dev and user forums that have mythfilldatabase in
their subject, but I don't see this problem addressed.

  I've run setup.  Answered all the questions.  A file
called .mythtv/default.xmltv was created.  It has all
the channel info for my local area.

  I run mythdatabasefill.  It immediately comes back
with:

"There are no channel sources defined, did you run the
setup program".

   Thanks,

    Mike