[mythtv-users] Success!!!!

Alex Petkov ap154036 at selway.umt.edu
Thu Mar 13 18:49:21 UTC 2003

#if aburden /* Mar 11, 02:58 */
> Does anyone have a source for the IR Blasters?
>
> That Yahoo store seems to be out of stock, and of course I can't wait
> ;-)

#endif /* aburden at onegeeksopinion.com */

Can anyone recommend a supplier in the UK for any supported IR
transmitter?  I've been out looking in London this afternoon for
anything that looks vaguely like it'll work, with no success at all.
Everywhere i've looked online has been a dead end so far.

ttfn
-v

(BTW, i moved this to the users list)

--
keys:  http://codex.net/pgp/gpg.asc http://codex.net/pgp/pgp.asc

 Nearly all men can stand adversity, but if you want to test a man's character, give him power.
 -- Abraham Lincoln