[mythtv-users] MythGame question

m0j0.j0j0 m0j0 at foofus.net
Mon Mar 10 14:44:46 UTC 2003

It seems the -fs option tells snes9x to do fullscreen. Check out the
readme for more switches. I'm having issues getting it to scale to the
full screen size though. Hopefully I'll have time tonight to look at
that.

Also, mythgame calls snes9x with the -lr option, which doesn't seem to
work for me. Not sure if it's important or not...

Joe