[mythtv-users] mythtv and german television

Alessio Sangalli alesan at manoweb.com
Thu Mar 6 19:06:24 UTC 2003

Isaac Richards wrote:

> Err, it is.  Read what the guy said: "I tried with the latest cvs
> version, no
> segfaults..."

Ok. I can download epg tv and watch the data with mythepg.

However if I start the main application (mythbackend and mythfrontend)
and I select the option to watch television, I only get a green screen.
Cpu is at 99%, disk is thrashing, if I press some key the osd appears
but veeeery slow.

I use a saa7134 tv card wich works well with xawtv, but needs a v4l2
interface. I don't know if there are problems with mythtv for this reason...

bye & thank you
as

---

How to build a lirc receiver