[mythtv-users] OT: Bell ExpressVU/EchoStar and LIRC

Jason Melanson jasonm1 at sympatico.ca
Thu Mar 6 04:36:50 UTC 2003

Just to follow up, I can control my receiver with Lirc and jvc_send now.
The problem I had was that I had forgotten that I changed the Remote Address
on my receiver earlier in the year, so the bit patterns within JVC_SEND
wouldn't work.  Changed back to Address 1 and it's all good. :)

Too bad I tore apart my IR tx/rx in the process.

Hope that helps.
-Jason