[mythtv-users] sql error in metadata.sql

Mark mrissbe1 at rochester.rr.com
Wed Mar 5 03:19:03 UTC 2003

Emil (and others) -

I've been thinking a bit about getting the program listings for my Wireless
iPaq and have just a small little model here:

http://www.ziarek.com/mythtv/interface.mobilemyth.asp

The Pocket TV Guide only is here:

http://www.ziarek.com/mythtv/PocketTVGuide/default.asp

I am working on ways to get each page to fill only one screen (no scrolling)
but the problem is that you cut off a lot of the title and some titles (like
"the West Wing" with those W's) is longer than something like "Illinois" for
the same number of characters. Unfortunately, I know ASP, not PHP, so once I
get to something I like on ASP, I have to learn how to put it into PHP :)

Nate