[mythtv-users] libcdaudio

Brent Hills bhills at openshores.com
Tue Mar 4 09:36:25 UTC 2003

If i'm correct the sourceid has te be the thing you defined in the
graffic setup and then bound to your television input.. I named in
default... I tried with the 1 but nothing....

Same output

/usr/local/bin/mythfilldatabase --file 1 7 /tmp/tv.xml --manual
### bypassing grabbers, reading directly from file
###
### Running in manual channel configuration mode.
### This will ask you questions about every channel.
###

I define 7 because i have 7 days in my file...
1 because you guys asked me... But i still think i should be default in
my case...

Ps the option --xawchannels works with the option default as sourceid...