[mythtv-users] Missing RingBuffer?

Jason Ramey webmaster at permutation.org
Sat Mar 1 17:16:42 UTC 2003

I haven't been able to watch LiveTV since I retrieved CVS last night. It
is still recording shows, and I can watch those just fine. I looked in
the database and I only see a reference to the LiveBufferDir. This is
pointing to a valid location, where I store the rest of my recordings.
But I don't see the file ringbuf1.nuv like I used to. Has that been
phased out in favor of something else? If I run mythtv on it's own, I
get the following:

<snip>
mythtv at tombstone:~$ mythtv
QSettings::sync: filename is null/empty
QSettings::sync: filename is null/empty
connecting to backend server: localhost:6543
ASSERT: "i <= nodes" in /usr/share/qt3/include/qvaluelist.h (372)
QGDict::hashKeyString: Invalid null key
QGDict::hashKeyString: Invalid null key
QGDict::hashKeyString: Invalid null key
QGDict::hashKeyString: Invalid null key