[mythtv-users] Pundit and Overscan

Steve Davidson buzzdat1 at attbi.com
Sun Jun 29 19:07:42 EDT 2003

Just out of curiousity: is the black bar present when X first starts up,
or only after displaying a video via mythTV?  If it is happening in X,
check out the overscan settings in the X driver itself (look on Thomas
W's site for details).  If it happens only after viewing a video, then
it is most likely Xv wierdness.

== Steve