[mythtv-users] Myth native ALSA support

Scott Elliott selliott at insight.rr.com
Sat Jun 28 14:29:26 EDT 2003

Well, I'm not using the Myth ALSA support, but I am using the S/PDIF,
and I am using the same motherboard.  I had to compile ALSA from CVS,
and I had to manually go into the database and use /dev/sound/adsp as my
sound output device.  That's all!  I also use ogle to play DVDs through
it, and it passes through the Dolby Prologic/DTS, according to my
receiver.

Scott

Scott Elliott <selliott at insight.rr.com>