[mythtv-users] Always missing first couple seconds of show

Tako Schotanus quintesse at palacio-cristal.com
Sat Jun 28 13:30:55 EDT 2003

No problem BJM, and you are right that I was critical of Isaac, I just
hope that it is taken as constructive criticism because that's
absolutely how it's meant! But be sure to slap me on the wrist if my
messages seem to be just criticism without any basis :-) But just to
make very sure: I think Isaac is doing a _hell_ of job and MythTV is a
_great_ product and I would love nothing more than to see it mature into
the best PVR/HTPC possible.

NB: It seems that even smilies don't always work :-D