[mythtv-users] *Newb* I GOT IT WORKING :) :) :)

miller44 at optonline.net miller44 at optonline.net
Fri Jun 27 20:27:36 EDT 2003

i almost dont wanna say, i feel SOOOOO stupid, but at least its working now.  I had never set the date for debian install, so it was on like jan/22/2000, and thats the date xmltv was trying to pull,  lol, i never put 2+2 together till like 5 minutes ago, anyways now im 1/2 happy 1/2 going to kill myself for my stupidity......i still cant believe it was THAT.....thanks for trying :)