[mythtv-users] mythtv minus tv

Jared Verdi jnverdi at optonline.net
Fri Jun 27 19:40:10 EDT 2003

Wow, I had overlooked myth's ability to run external programs that way.
Maybe that should be more of a publicized feature..

Unfortunately, I am having the losing focus problem again.  My window
manager is set to click to focus though.. It's kde 3.12.  I would hate
to have this problem in the car just because I don't have a mouse handy.
It's definitely a focus issue, all I need to do is click the mouse and
I've got control back, but I wont be able to do that when its installed.
:(

Also.. ESC takes you back to the previous menu, but it doesn't quit when
you get to the main menu?  Is that normal or did I break something?

Finally.. Are there any scripts to get mythfrontend running at start up?
I have heard of ones to run the backend, but what about the front end?
I'm running gentoo.

Thanks all,
Jared