[mythtv-users] nvidia & TV-out

David Christensen davidc-mythtv at connect4less.com
Fri Jun 27 11:03:12 EDT 2003

Was wondering if anyone on the list has had success with the nvidia
FX-5200 with TV-OUT connected to a TV?  I've got myth working fine while
connected via VGA, but I can't seem to get the sync timings correct for
the SVIDEO port while connected to the TV.  Win-XP works, so I know it's
possible.

I saw some talk on the list about the nvidia Linux driver, but I've
added so many Cooker rpms to my Mandrake 9.1 install that it won't let
me compile a new module because it says GCC doesn't match the compiler
used to create my RPM'd kernel.

Any ideas?