[mythtv-users] Re: My next server case [WAY off topic]

Steve Joiner steve at daisyhill.net
Thu Jun 26 22:15:39 EDT 2003

I found it on newegg for $108.

http://www.newegg.com/app/ViewProduct.asp?description=11-119-024

I'm planning using an Asus A7N8X-VM with it.

http://www.newegg.com/app/ViewProduct.asp?description=13-131-466

Anyone have any experience with this motherboard?  I'm particularly
concerned about the TV out.  The specs say it has an integrated GeForce4
with TV out, but I don't see the connector on the back panel.  What
gives?

-Steve