[mythtv-users] Interesting SFF computer

Brad Sagowitz mythtv at sagz.dynip.com
Thu Jun 26 15:51:54 EDT 2003

I was looking for a Small Form Factor (SFF) LAN box when I happened on this preview:
http://www.sfftech.com/showdocs.cfm?aid=397

its supposed to be out soon and has alot of nice features (SATA being one of them) but what really caught my attention was they have a linux distro that allows you to turn it into a media box.  They call it StudioFUN! and its based off Xine.
http://www.biostar.com.tw/news/030602.htm

ugly interface (IMO) but neat concept it would be great to use this box as a frontend to mount a nfs share and play files recorded by mythtv.

Any thoughts?

Brad