[mythtv-users] mythvideo-cvs doesn't play anything

Shawn core at enodev.com
Wed Jun 25 23:41:23 EDT 2003

Yup. Default player == "/usr/bin/mplayer -fs -zoom -quiet -vo xv %s"

One of the first things I did was try it at the command line, and it
worked fine. mythvideo just did't launch it.

What's weird, though, is that I just dropped the table, re-ran
videodb/metadata.sql, and re-ran the video manager, and it works.

piss... Anyway, GO MYTH! Awesome project!