[mythtv-users] MythMusic, weird behavior

Chris Germano netslayer at hotmail.com
Wed Jun 25 19:22:49 EDT 2003

Ok lol, I figured out how this works, it's actually quite amazing how this
was put together. You can move left and right through a song to find other
songs by the same artist, quite impressive. Really cool, is there any future
plans to add directory listing support? How about importing ID3 information
by matching titles of songs with those on CDDB (if this is feezable), but in
the same way mythvideo does with the imdb. Also the song rating option that
displays all the cool stars at the bottom, does this actually work (are all
my songs 5 stars lol), or is it just not implemented yet?