[mythtv-users] Cannot get MythTV/OSS sound drivers to work...

mythtv at keatlim.com mythtv at keatlim.com
Wed Jun 25 20:38:01 EDT 2003

Ugh I found the problem after looking at some old posts with settings.txt
examples :) It seems the sound device is not set in the frontend
settings. I had to go into the frontend->settings->general and then select
/dev/dsp again and voila it works! I didn't even think about it and
thought it was a backend problem after spending so much time with the
oss/alsa issue...