[mythtv-users] can't find blue

Bill Whyte thewhytehouse at hotmail.com
Wed Jun 25 13:09:10 EDT 2003

Looking for a solution:

I have installed as per the documentation on Redhat Linux 9.0 and I am recieving the following error.  I was wondering if anybody knows how to get past this.

upon running

./setup

in the

mythtv-0.9.1/setup directory

I get the following output.

Could not find theme: blue
Would you like to clear all capture care settings before starting configuration? [no]
Would you like to clear all program/channel settings before starting configuration? [no]
Could not find theme: blue
Couldn't find them blue
If this is the master backend server:
Now, please run 'mythfilldatabase' to populate the database with channel information

and thats it, I can't seem to get past this....

Any ideas??

Thanks
Bill