[mythtv-users] Feature Request

Jeremy Johnson sp_towelie at yahoo.com
Tue Jun 24 23:16:05 EDT 2003

Hello,

I was watching a TV recording recently and it cut off
the end (which became part of the next recording on
the same channel).  It was then that I thought to my
self, "Hey, it would be nice if I could set Myth to
play this recording and the next in a row so I can
watch the ending."

The idea that came next is the reason I'm writing this
email.  I thought it might be useful to have playlists
for TV recordings and maybe MythVideo too.  That way
one could watch several episodes of their favorite
show, or watch a series of shows that aired in a row.

Unfortunately I'm not much of a programmer, but if
enough people thought this was useful, and no one else
wanted to code it, I could try to hack something up.
I'm warning you though, it wouldn't be pretty :-P

Anyway, let me know what you think.

-- Jeremy