[mythtv-users] Installed latest CVS MythTV, and now no MythMusic?

Isaac Richards ijr at po.cwru.edu
Tue Jun 24 21:31:35 EDT 2003

On Tuesday 24 June 2003 06:07 pm, Michael Greb wrote:
> For what it's worth I have experienced the same problem.  I haven't
> reported it yet because MythWeather and MythVideo have icons but
> don't do anything when I select thier icons and I wanted to look
> into it further before reporting it.  I checked out from CVS last
> night.  At the time the most recent commit message mentioned some
> plugin button stuff so I'm thinking it may be related.  I haven't
> had a chance to try recompiling the plugins after the new myth to
> see if there was new stuff in the libraries.

If you looked at the console you ran mythfrontend from, you'd see an error
like:

This plugin was compiled against libmyth version: 0.10.06212003-1
but the library is version: 0.10.06232003-1
You probably want to recompile everything and do a 'make distclean' first.

Basically, it's telling you to recompile the plugins against the new version
of libmyth that you installed when you updated mythtv cvs.

Isaac