[mythtv-users] xmltv 0.5.11

John Goulah bigjohn at getrockedout.com
Tue Jun 24 11:41:17 EDT 2003

On Monday 23 June 2003 12:27 pm, Isaac Richards wrote:
> On Monday 23 June 2003 12:09 pm, kf0yn at mchsi.com wrote:
> > I just wanted to warn people to avoid this version for the time being.
> > The file formats have changed, and mythtv (at least as of 0.9.1) doesn't
> > deal with the new format gracefully.
>
> Yup.  I've fixed CVS to deal with this last night.
>
> Isaac

Is this the reason I don't have a program guide anymore, or could it be that
my cron job didn't run? I do have the mythfilldatabasecron in my
/etc/cron.daily, so it should have run... and it worked manually the first
time I ran it.

I'm not sure how to check my xmltv version or how to know if the format is
correct for my version of myth. Does this mean to start using the CVS
version?

any help appreciated

Thanks
John