[mythtv-users] PVR-350, Edit mode, and bookmarks...

Desmond Rivet desmond_rivet at hotmail.com
Tue Jun 24 15:13:29 EDT 2003

Hi all,

I did a quick search of the archives and didn't find a bite. I'm using a
PVR-350.

According to the keys.txt files that comes with the MythTV distribution,
hitting 'E' (or 'e'; I tried them both) is supposed to toggle edit mode when
watching a recording. I tried this and nothing happens.

Furthermore, the keys.txt file indicates that pressing "Space" or "Enter"
will insert a bookmark into the recording. I tried this and, indeed, MythTV
says the position is saved, but when I watch the recording again, I do not
"automatically jump forward to this point and clear the bookmark" as
indicated in the file.

I would imagine this has something to do with the file format. Perhaps this
functionality is not yet supported. Any help is appreciated.

Thanks !

Desmond