[mythtv-users] Pundit/MythFE Distribution ready for testing!

Purchase, Steven steven.Purchase at uk.thalesgroup.com
Tue Jun 24 09:33:36 EDT 2003

> My MythTV frontend distribution is ready for testing.  I have gotten
> most of the functionality in place that I wanted, so am
> looking for some
> feedback.

Excellent, thanks for all the work on this. As Isaac suggests, Sourceforge
is probably a good place to put it.

> The image is a hair under 32 megs compressed; it's just a dd
> image with a single ext2 partition, so it can be flashed to
> (almost) any boot medium.

Would anyone happen to know how to get this onto a CD from within Windows in
order to test it? Does a .iso really have anything other than raw data in
it? Fraid I don't have a writer on my Linux box and I'd rather test on CD
before coughing up for the CF adapter...

Alternatively maybe I can boot off USB key storage.

--
Steve