[mythtv-users] MythMusic; hostname for playlist error message

Chris Germano netslayer at hotmail.com
Mon Jun 23 20:43:00 EDT 2003

A few nights ago I did a cvs update with the whole set and I'm trying to figure out a few things. For starters I still can't figure out how to get the "show entire music tree" option to work. I have never been able to get this option with the sorted artists on the left to work yet. I'm thinking it has to do with this error I receive. Do we have to set a hostname up somewhere, and what should it be?

[root at localhost chris]# mythfrontend
BUG: attempted to set value of read-only ComboBox as string
playlist.o: Hey! I can't load playlists if you don't give me a hostname!
playlist.o: Hey! I can't load playlists if you don't give me a hostname!