[mythtv-users] "Make"ing Mythvideo

Joseph A. Caputo jcaputo1 at comcast.net
Mon Jun 23 22:08:39 EDT 2003

I was not trying to point out that anyboday was 'wrong'; I was merely trying
to point the original poster in a direction that may help him solve his
problem.  I was in a rush and didn't have the time to respond in more detail;
I hoped that I might set him on the right track.  In any event, it was not my
intent to belittle anyone... I'll leave that to you

-JAC