[mythtv-users] MythTV (CVS) is still not executingmyexternalchannel changing script

John Klimek jmk396 at psu.edu
Mon Jun 23 17:49:41 EDT 2003

Ahhh, thats my problem then!

I'm using the same satellite receiver to watch TV in-between recordings and
I switch the channel manually.

This is my last question, I promise... and thank you for being so patient
and helpful.

How can I force MythTV to *always* change the channel (via the external
channel changer of course) before recording?