[mythtv-users] Re: mythtv-users Digest, Vol 5, Issue 85

Dr. J. S. Pezaris pz at hms.harvard.edu
Mon Jun 23 01:59:37 EDT 2003

   From: "Joseph H. Fry" <joe at thefrys.com>
   Subject: RE: [mythtv-users] How does one change channels from the keyboard?

   Point, set ,match... and our winner is issac by a landslide... and yet,
   this damn question pops up every week... hmm

This argues that two things are missing.

1. An inline description in the docs of the default key settings.  I know
   that I didn't remember that a file (keys.txt) had the bindings after
   installing Myth even after the second time around through the docs.

2. A means to view all of the relevant keybindings for a given screen.
   Like, say, hitting the "?" key (or, for *shudder* Windows compatibility,
   the F1 key).

Just a thought.  Well, two.

	- pz.

--