[mythtv-users] How to view my scheduled shows

Bruce Markey bjm at lvcm.com
Sun Jun 22 21:02:45 EDT 2003

Isaac Richards wrote:
> On Sunday 22 June 2003 06:25 pm, Doug Haber wrote:
>
>>Hey all,
>>
>>I just noticed that the Fix Scheduling Conflicts screen gives a list of the
>>upcoming scheduled shows.  This isn't exactly what I'd like but it's pretty
>>close.
>>
>>Would anyone else like a screen like what I described?
>

> Might be nice as an alternate view of the 'Fix Scheduling Conflicts' screen..
> A toggle button or something on top of that screen could allow you to select
> between the two ways of viewing scheduled recordings..

I'd prefer two seperate items on the "Schedule Recordings"
menu. "Fix Scheduling Conflicts" as it is with "i" for the
info dialogs (thanks, Chris!) and maybe "Selected Recordings"
with one line per row from the 'recorded' table also with "i"
for info dialogs. I've dabbled with this a couple times but
ran into Qt issues :-(. For now, listing the title and record
type would be good. A future step would be the ability to sort
these for scheduling priority.

--  bjm