[mythtv-users] db schema update required

Vinton Coffman vintonc at redzone.com
Sun Jun 22 15:26:56 EDT 2003

from mythbackend:

"Your current database schema version is: 900
but this application requires version 901 or higher.
You should update your database with the latest
changes in the 'database' directory. See section 6
of the MythTV documentation for more information."

I've looked at section 6 and I don't understand what command I'm
suppose to run to update the database.
The instructions tell you to use the -f option when updating.  Fine I
tried running

#mysql -f < 0-8-to-0-9.sql

it returned a few messages about duplicate entries for title and one of
two other things.

I just can't figure out what to do for 0.9 to 0.91 schema changes.  I
tried 'make distclean' and rebuilding too.

What should I be doing to update my database?

Thanks
Vinton