[mythtv-users] Another PVR-250 IR failure

Max max-mythtv-users at lasevich.net
Sun Jun 22 00:56:48 EDT 2003

I might have to dip into the JP1 knowledge base for that one, see if there
is something usefull there, play with codes on my remote. Much easier than
just trying random remotes :-)

BTW, I tried the remote from an Apex DVD player and I am getting SOMETHING
via Lirc but not sure if it is usable yet.

-M