[mythtv-users] MythWEB unable to connect

Steven Shen sshen81 at yahoo.com
Sat Jun 21 15:31:09 EDT 2003

A problem has just cropped up for me when using
MythWEB. Scheduled recordings, Listings, Movies, and
Search functionality are all working properly.
However, when selecting Recorded or Fix Conflicts, I
get "Unable to connect to mythbackend, is it
running?". I've verified that backend is running and
properly recording episodes.

Looking at the php files, only Conflicts & Recorded
use the backendConnect() function, I'm guessing this
is probably crapping out on me. Any help is appreciated.