[mythtv-users] Alsa sound driver & Soundblaster Audigy

Ken Thompson kent at kmtdesigns.com
Fri Jun 20 09:48:48 EDT 2003

	Last night I finished my second install of MythTV (much easier
then the first) and made it to a point where the video & audio are on my
tv (Woohoo!)  Pardon my excitement, the Nvidia driver gave me lots of
trouble the first time around.

	One problem, in all this success, the audio out is lacking bass
& way too much treble.  I am using the stock drivers from Mandrake 9.1
to drive my soundblaster Audigy- should I use the alsa drivers instead?
If the difference is significant it may be worth the install...