[mythtv-users] PVR-250 question

Isaac F. isaac447 at tazthecat.net
Thu Jun 19 19:20:06 EDT 2003

No, the Hauppauge IR receiver works with the enclosed remote, but I've
read that the PVR 250 will only accept remote controls that are
programmed the same as the remote that comes with the PVR 250.

I have a separate IR receiver because I set up this box long before I
got a PVR 250.  I simply was saying that I use the remote control that
comes with the PVR 250.  I also have LIRC set up to recognize a couple
of different remote controls.

IF

--
Isaac W. Foraker, Software Engineer