[mythtv-users] Re:Setting Tuner Freqs

Rob ter Veer r.terveer at chello.nl
Thu Jun 19 21:15:49 EDT 2003

This is not wat is ment. It would be useful to (also) enter frequencies
instead/beside the channel numbers. Here in holland and maybe in most of
Europe, channels don't work well, we are used to link frequencies to
presets. This way we can simply press 1 on the remote, and the selected
frequency is tuned.

If the frequency part could be added, that would be great! Then I can
-finaly- install the thing in my living room and use it!

Rob.

>It is already done, but I think Ramon can make a better work. You can
find a
>patch at
>http://www.gossamer-threads.com/perl/mailarc/gforum.cgi?post=64496;sear
ch_string=Leandro;guest=623908&t=search_engine#64496