[mythtv-users] How small can I get my captures?

Richard J. Finn rfinn at blueclaw.net
Thu Jun 19 14:09:17 EDT 2003

	It could have to do with cable quality, original signal quality, and
even distance from the repeater (is it still a repeater for digital cable?).

	I, myself, am looking at getting cable again (haven't had it for 3
years - since my last move).  Time Warner offers a decent digital cable
package, but all the channels I would want are in the analog set.  I'm
hoping I won't need a set top box (and therefore will not need an IR
blaster yet ;).