[mythtv-users] Autoplay of inserted CDs and DVDs

Joseph A. Caputo jcaputo1 at comcast.net
Thu Jun 19 14:57:35 EDT 2003

MythMusic support playing (not autoplaying) of audio CDs.  DVD-video is not
supported directly by Myth; you need to configure an external app for that.
You could easily write a shell script that automatically fired up
MPlayer/Xine/Ogle when a DVD is inserted.  Of course, this would have no
interaction with Myth, so whatever you were watching at the momement would
probably still be going...

-JAC