[mythtv-users] Problems with audio - WinTV PVR-250

Chris Pinkham cpinkham at bc2va.org
Thu Jun 19 11:52:28 EDT 2003

> That has been my experience so far. My understanding is that auto-skip is
> handled by tagging the stream entirely post-record in hardware encode case.
> With "Automatically skip commercials" checked I see the same sort of weird
> behavior, my solution? Uncheck "Automatically skip commercials".

I've just committed a fix for this into CVS.  The auto-skip feature will
now only kick in if the program has been flagged for commercials (either
by the automatic flagging or by mythcommflag manually).

> For some real fun go watch Live TV and watch it go crazy the first
> commercial break.

:) I actually rarely use LiveTV and ever less use auto-skip so I hadn't
noticed this until now.

Chris