[mythtv-users] Cancelled recording but can't watch live tv

Dave Caplinger dent at cox.net
Wed Jun 18 22:10:09 EDT 2003

On Wed, 2003-06-18 at 09:47, Isaac Richards wrote:
> On Wednesday 18 June 2003 10:31 am, Joseph A. Caputo wrote:
> > There appears to be a bug that was introduced sometime after 0.8 that
> > causes an in-progress recording to always restart after you delete it...
>
> It's still there.  Shouldn't be for much longer, though.

I appologize if this is a dumb question, but could this be caused by the
same issue that's causing recording of the second half of shows that had
conflicts during their first halves (rather than waiting for the next showing,
which was what 0.8 did).  Both seem to be cases of MythBackend deciding
"whoops, I'm supposed to be recording that *right now*!"

- Dave