[mythtv-users] Biggest, baddest MythTV

Shawn core at enodev.com
Wed Jun 18 19:11:23 EDT 2003

Reiserfs is supported by all major dists now, just not all their stupid
installers. Gentoo linux might be my favorite right now.

I'd love to see a list of installed platforms out there. It would help
those folks (such as myself) who are just starting up to formulate a
recipe.

I'd love to see simply
     1. What platform (Roll-yer-own, Asus Pundit, Shuttle XPC SS40G,
        etc)
     2. What's your Video OUT device?
     3. What captures video? Where did you buy it?
     4. What changes your channels? Where'd you buy it?
     5. What remote control do you have?

As it is, a lot of digging and prodding needs to be done to end up with
a working MythTV. Recipes are nice.