[mythtv-users] multiple tuner question

Richard J. Finn rfinn at blueclaw.net
Wed Jun 18 11:24:50 EDT 2003

	That seems like a good time to take advantage of the distributed
network feature of MythTv (I'm talking about that which I do not yet
understand here).  According to the web site the distributed network
should be transparent to the user, allowing for multiple backend
computers and multiple front end computers.