[mythtv-users] Playing MythTV files in Windows

mOjO mOjOspam at thegeekclub.net
Wed Jun 18 03:07:48 EDT 2003

hmmm... thats nice to know that myth works good from a pure backend
standpoint.. but you can also use the mythencode.pl script in the
contrib folder...

/path/to/src/contrib/mythencode.pl     <--that script uses mencoder
(also patched cvs) to convert NUV's to mpeg which should be more
platform independent just view the readme in that folder.   If youre
having codec trouble playing files in windows get a program called
GSpot... its an excellent codec analyzer.

mOjO