[mythtv-users] 30FPS on Pal?

Isaac Richards ijr at po.cwru.edu
Wed Jun 18 02:48:35 EDT 2003

On Monday 16 June 2003 05:59 pm, John Burton wrote:
> Isaac Richards wrote:
> >On Monday 16 June 2003 04:49 pm, John Burton wrote:
> >>I've noticed that my system is recording 30FPS using PAL in the UK with
> >>a PVR-250 card.
> >>It should be using 25 I would have thought. Should myhttv be managing
> >>this setting or should
> >>I be doing it "manually" with test_ioctl?
> >
> >ivtv driver bug -- you'll have to manually change it test_ioctl for now.
>
> Ah, thanks.
> When should I be setting it? Before or after the backend starts up? Or
> every time something is recorded?

I've submitted a patch to the ivtv driver that should (I think) take care of
this, which was added to their CVS tree today.  You should be able to update
ivtv cvs in a day or so (sourceforge's anonymous CVS servers are now running
at least a day behind the developer's CVS) and hopefully not have this
problem anymore =)

Isaac